Consistent Harvest, Consistent supply
We supply our customers with the quality products they need, delivered year-round.
The harvest schedule varies significantly by states, climates, and crops across the United States.
Anderson's Pacific northwest harvest schedule
Includes Washington, Oregon and Idaho. The length of the harvest and when the harvest starts varies by crop.
- Alfalfa Hay Harvest: May through October
- Timothy Hay Harvest: June through October
- Blue Grass Harvest: July through August
- Sudan Hay Harvest: July through August
Anderson's Southwest Harvest Schedule
With the sun shinning nearly 365 days out of the year, the pacific southwest benefits from an extended harvest season, which helps Anderson Hay support its customers with a consistent supply of hay and straw.
- Alfalfa Hay Harvest: March through November
3-Tie Hay Harvest
Watch the video to see how 3-Tie Hay is harvested, from swathing and raking to baling and stacking.